Do you want to attract the very best talents in your field and grow your business with the leaders of tomorrow?
Are you looking to improve your image as an employer and to appear more attractive to candidates you are looking for?
We do believe you do and you are. Marketing activities are not important just for the sales field, but even more for the companies as whole. You have reached to right place…HR Marketing services are what you were looking for.
HR Marketing according to AID Partners
HR Marketing is a powerful tool to transform the way your company is perceived by the public and by the individuals you would want to attract as an employer.
Find out what is the best approach for you and compare what you are doing with your direct competitors.
We believe that HR Marketing Analysis of the direct competition will provide you and your company an opportunity to make become more attractive as an employer.
It is a thorough service by which we aim to fulfil our client’s wishes and requirements to the maximal extent and to always achieve the highest added value possible.
We have realized with our clients that in the current dynamic and uncertain times it is essential for the companies to gain and preserve the competitive advantage.
Save time of your HR experts and grant them with the chance to select among the best candidates and talents.
Invest into the future, it always pays off!
HR Marketing service in more detail
- A complete analysis of your company HR activities strengths and weaknesses.
- A direct comparison with both your top and indirect competition & summary of the best practices.
- Recommendations and improvement tips tailored to your needs and plans.
- Current HR trends in your country and abroad.
Learn from HR Marketing leaders and experts to become more successful or reinforce your industry leading position. Also, map and learn from your competition.
- How do successful companies build up their employer branding?
- What forms of cooperation shall be offered to students and graduates?
- What topics and fields should be HR articles about?
- What entities to cooperate with as part of your HR activities?
- How could be reached top standings in prestigious „Best employers“ competitions?
- What communication slogans to use to attract new employees?
- Which job fairs to attend and which ones to become partners of?
- What are your competition's HR marketing strengths and weaknesses? How do your competitors succeed in above mentioned areas? What is the ideal strategy to overcome them and become an industry leader?